Sunday, November 13, 2016

An Earth Shattering Fart

Amazing story! I really enjoyed reading this story and it kept me hooked all throughout. It's mind blowing how one thing can change history in so many different ways. My favorite part was when the men were shooting the Tyrannosaurus Rex. The men shot the Tyrannosaurus Rex in the eyes and into the brain. I can't imagine being in this situation especially because of how big these dinosaurs are. I also liked where they were talking about how killing one mice may change everything in the environment in the future. I wonder if killing that mouse would have drastically changed the future for all the animals. Reading this story made me realize how my choices today can really affect my future. Not doing one thing can lead to me failing something else and finishing something up can lead to me being more successful. This story also related to the recent discussions about the elections. Many people dislike Trump and did not expect him to win presidency. In the story they talk about Keith winning presidency and how he was the better candidate. In the end, a butterfly died and then he found out that Deutscher had, in fact, won. Something they changed when they went to the past affected the presidency and led to Deutscher winning. The moral of this story could be that you should be very careful with your decisions because they can affect your future greatly. In the end, this story is very interesting and makes you think in different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment