Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Mentor Letter Draft 1

Dear Pascal-Emmanuel Gobry,

You are a great mentor for my Big Question because you wrote an article about what it would be like if there were no public schools. This is very similar to my Big Question which was, "What would the world be like if there was no school?". I read your article on The Week and you shared many different predictions as to what would happen. These predictions were reasonable and they made sense to me. I like how you organized the effects it would have on people depending on their social status. I agree with some of your predictions and they help answer parts of my Big Question. It seems like your a great writer since you've written over 100 articles for many different magazines and news. Thanks to you, I now have more ideas as to what would happen to the world if there was no school.
       
                                                                                                             Sincerely,
                                                                                                                 Daniel Espinoza



No comments:

Post a Comment