Thursday, October 13, 2016

My American Voice

It is important to speak up when you know something is wrong and can stop it. I would consider speaking up a responsibility because everybody should be speaking up to help others. It is wrong to not help someone who is being bullied. If someone was bullying you wouldn't you want others to help you? At school, if you see someone being bullied you must notify a teacher or security. People should not be taking their temper out on someone else. They shouldn't be hitting others who are innocent. If I saw someone being abused in public I'd probably call the police right away. I'd tell the person to stop hitting them or the police would arrest them. However, sometimes it is better to observe quietly and call the police rather than confronting the abuser because you don't know if they will try to hurt you next. It can be dangerous to approach someone who is bad tempered because they may take their temper out on you. Most people don't speak up when someone is doing something wrong because they don't want to get involved. When I speak up I speak with true words. I tell people that what they're doing is wrong and that they need to stop. When I see something terrible happening I don't really think about what I'm going to say I just try to stop it as fast as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment