Thursday, August 25, 2016

Satire Project Idea

For my satire project I am going to write a document about the educational system. I am going to write a document so that I can really get into detail about the educational system and how to fix it. Writing a document will help others understand better what I am talking about. The most effective tone for my satire will be sarcasm and a little bit of seriousness. Throughout the document I am going to talk about how perfect the educational system already is and how sticking people into boxes  and forcing them to listen to someone is a great way to teach in order to show my sarcasm. I am also going to be a bit serious so that people actually believe my way of solving the problem. In my writing I am going to use easy, simple words that fifth graders can understand so that everyone can really understand what I'm trying to say. The topic of my satire project is going to be about the educational system.

No comments:

Post a Comment